Sunday, November 4, 2012

Well...this sounds like a wonderful idea!

It is one of those lazy Sunday afternoons.  I don't even want to turn on the television as I don't want to disturb the quiet.  I came home from church, put on my snuggliest relaxing clothes and decided to read. Before I grabbed my book I thought I would take a lap around Pinterest as I am really getting in the mood this year to decorate the house from the top to the bottom for Christmas.  Right as I was ready to shut my computer I saw this recipe:




Now how can any recipe that has Snickers in the ingredients be a bad idea?  Really? 


Apples are one of the best things about fall and Apples and Snickers are a great idea!  
Here is the recipe:


INGREDIENTS

Print This Recipe Print This Recipe

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
  2. Chop up apples and Snickers.
  3. Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
  4. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
  5. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy!

Here is a link to the webpage that I found this on:
http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/09/snickers-caramel-apple-salad/

There are other recipes that look yummy too.  Stop by Cascio's Fruit Market for your apples and enjoy this yummy recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment