Saturday, March 24, 2012

ahhh....Spring!

Okay - so today I am not going to talk about produce.  I just got back from an early morning walk and it has just rained which means as a photographer you run and grab your camera.  The morning light is beautiful and the flowers that have just bloomed are gorgeous with water drops all over them.  Here let me show you....


It is amazing to anyone who lives in Somerset County that we are at March 24th and we have had to mow our lawns already.  Who would have thought?  Usually at this time of year we are debating if it is safe to take the snow tires off the car......and most times it isn't!


As I walked out of my house this morning, I noticed that nearly all of my spring bulbs are blooming. The only thing I am waiting on are my pink tulips.  My daffodils are gorgeous.



A robin came out to see what exactly I was doing this morning.


My favorite part may be that the trees are blooming too.



  I think they are so pretty.
So to all of the people who thought that we would pay for a mild winter by having a horrid spring.....so far, it looks like you are wrong, and I am loving it.

If you are one of the folks who has moved away from Somerset but reads my blog, I wanted to show you what your hometown looked like this spring.  Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment