Saturday, May 5, 2012

Flowers!



Flower season at Cascio's is one of my hands down favorite times of the year!  I think it may have something to do with the fact that winter can linger here in the mountains a bit longer then it really should.  But flower season brings out the happy in our customers.  

We have been offering hanging baskets and planters to our customers for about five years and I am thrilled with the quality of the flowers we bring to Somerset.  We will be offering huge hanging baskets for 22.50 a basket this year and the flowers are healthy and fresh.


Personally, photographing flowers is one of favorite past times so the ever changing baskets keep me happy with lots of good options to work on my photography skills.  



If you always give mom a basket of flowers for Mother's Day, I hope you will take the time to stop and check out our selection.  



We will have lots to chose from as we will get shipments two to three times a week between now (May 5) and the end of June.  

Oh and did I mention we will deliver?


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment