Monday, December 5, 2011

Fun things at Cascio's

One of the most important things to me in my house is how easily can I get things accomplished.  This was extremely important when the boys were little and we ran from school to soccer to 4-H to...well you get the idea.  I figured that if it was important to me for things to be simple, then it had to be important to our customers too.  I wanted to figure out how to help people feed their families and make it as stress-free as possible.  Plus, let's admit it to come to Cascio's we have to make it worth it to you to make that extra stop.


I have to say that one of my favorite things to feed my family is fresh fruit.  But too many times if I brought home a container of strawberries and I put them in the refrigerator they sat there.  They needed washed, they needed hulled.....okay total truth.....we are lazy.  But too many times fruit and vegetables that need an extra step ended up not getting used.  Then I got the bright idea of having fruit and vegetables already for you.  Just grab and go.  The following pictures are some examples of what you can expect to find when you stop after work or on your lunch hour.


It isn't a surprise that the cups with fresh pineapple are the hands down favorite.   Who wants to come home after a day of work and wrestle a fresh pineapple?  Not me!  So we cut it up and have it ready. 


Watermelon, cantaloupe, fresh blueberries and some kiwi to make it look pretty.  Wouldn't this be a perfect lunch or snack for your break?  It really doesn't get healthier then this.

What about after school snacks for kids?  Carrots, celery sticks and cucumbers with a container of light ranch dip.  This could go in a lunch box too!  


We really do want your trip to Cascio's to make your life easier.  I hope these offerings truly do that. One last important piece of information. We never add any preservatives to any of our products - EVER!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment