Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town!


One of the most exciting things we do at Cascio's is host Santa for a morning of listening to Christmas requests and handing out treats.  You see I am a friend of Santa and one quick phone call to the North Pole and Santa is on his way to Cascio's in a flash.  (No I do NOT threaten Santa with blackmail to get him here that fast, but yes I probably could...)

Last year was the first year we did it and I would venture to say I was more excited then the kids.  We brought Santa's regal chair from its resting place uptown and parked it and Santa right on our porch.  Children lined up with looks of awe to climb on his lap to discuss all that naughty and nice stuff.  From what I could tell, everyone of them appeared to be firmly ensconced on the nice side with no problem. 

The picture I am sharing is of Gavin and was taking last year.  Gavin is actually planning to come see Santa this year in his Batman costume.  I can hardly wait.

Santa will arrive on December 17 at 10 a.m. and stay until noon.  Every child who sits on his lap and discusses his/her Christmas wants and needs will get a candy cane and an orange.  So mark your calendar, get your favorite super hero costume out of mothballs (not a pre-requisite) and come to Cascio's  to meet Santa.  We can hardly wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment