Monday, October 3, 2011

Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan

This is probably one of our customer's favorite recipes.  Since this is our maiden voyage, I thought I should start off on a good foot!



4 bone-in (I used boneless cause that is what I had) chicken breasts
Skinless
2 cups of Pasta Sauce
1 can of diced tomatoes (I used fresh roma tomatoes)
1/2 C. of Italian Salad Dressing
1- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon of minced garlic (I used the already minced in a jar that we sell at Cascio's - my favorite!)
1/2 lb uncooked pasta
1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

Place chicken in 4 qt. crock pot. Combine sauce tomato, Italian dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic. Pour over chicken.

Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.

cook Pasta according to package directions, drain. Serve chicken over pasta and sprinkle with cheese!

Easy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment