Monday, October 3, 2011

Take that Facebook!



So Facebook thinks they made it better....well let me tell you a thing or two!
Okay now that I got that off my chest.....our Facebook page has been one of our best ways to connect to you our friends.  One of the things our friends liked was the recipes, posted by our customers and followers, to our Facebook page.  In an effort to be "better"...ahem...Facebook is doing away with the discussions tab and that is where we stored these tried and true recipes.  

I threw out a plea to our Facebook friends asking for help in solving this problem and *ta da* the idea of a blog was born.  Now I will try really hard to not let every random thought that runs through my head to appear on here....(this won't be easy)...but to make it a user friendly way to reach out to those of you who love what Cascio's Fruit Market has to offer.

So stay tuned, bookmark us, and check often.  Oh and take that Facebook!  (I sort of stuck my tongue out at them when I wrote that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment